- Your paper should use the Capstone Project Template. As the project paper was started in earlier workshops, you should have already been using the template.
- You should have submitted a draft of your paper in Workshop Five for instructor feedback. Make any edits based on the feedback you received.
- The paper should be about 20 pages in length (double-spaced), and transitions between sections should be addressed. Any graphics or tables do not count toward page count.
- Make sure to use 7th edition APA where required. The paper should include credible references that are cited according to the 7th edition of APA. You may and should use research to develop your plans, but make sure to cite your sources. All written work should be your own.
- For questions on APA style, go to the OCLS APA Style Page.
- Please refer to the Capstone Project Guide for specifics on what the paper needs to contain.
Curriculum, instruction, and assessment practices continue to change in light of new research and new governing policies. In order to remain effective in this