Select the specific theoretical framework that you will use with your project (education, leadership or FNP). Describe how the theory that you chose aligns with your capstone project. Include the following information:
Describe the key features of the selected theoretical framework/model. What are its major components?
- Identify specific research approaches appropriate for use with the theoretical model or framework and how it fits with your intended project.
- Does the model lend itself to quantitative or qualitative methods or both?
- What kind of quantitative/qualitative methods would be most appropriate? (Focus groups, interviews, pre/post-tests, record review, survey, etc.)
- Describe how the theoretical framework might be used to evaluate the program/project and critique how well the model fits the program or project.
- What aspects of the model works well and what aspects do not?
- Length: 2-3 pages not including references
- Citations: Scholarly reference(s) from within the last 5 years.
- Format: APA 7th ed.
- Use the title “Theoretical Model Framework.”